Hand Care Kit with Pumice Stone
w.o.d.welder Hand Care Kit with Pumice Stone
Give your skin the same attention as your lifts with the w.o.d.welder Hand Care Kit! Each kit contains a Salve, Pumice Stone and non-greasy cream for a three-step approach to keeping hands strong and healthy. Whether performing powerlifting, strongman, CrossFit, weightlifting or gymnastics, keeping your hands in shape and free of tears is key to a strong performance. Say goodbye to rips, tears and thick calluses with our best-selling w.o.d.welder Hand Care Kit.
- Solid Salve - Fix ripped hands and damaged skin. Speed the healing process of torn calluses, deadlift shins, cuts, and abrasions.
- Pumice Stone - Keeps your calluses and the thick areas of your palms smooth and uniform. Hard and durable and can last for years. It derived from the richest of Volcanic Pumice Stone / Top Quality 100% Natural Materials.
- Hands as Rx Cream - Good for daily conditioning. It heals rips and tears, speeds recovery because of its essential ingredients. With naturally active ingredients that hydrate your hands better than any water-based lotion on the market. Drys fast and look in moisture and non-greasy.
Kit Includes 1oz push-up tube of w.o.d.welder Salve, one Pumice Stone, and a 2oz jar of w.o.d.welder Hands as Rx Cream. Natural Pumice Stone will weigh about 1.5 to 2.0 ounces and vary in shape
INGREDIENTS / MATERIALS:
w.o.d.welder Solid Salve ingredients: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Lanolin, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Essential Oils
w.o.d.welder Hands as Rx Cream ingredients: Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, and Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Country of origin: Made in the USA
HOW TO USE
1. Solid Salve for fixing ripped hands and damaged skin. Clean the wounded areas of skin with antibacterial soap and twist off the cap, push up from the bottom of the tube and apply.
2. Pumice Stone. Wet your hands or wherever you plan on using the pumice stone, then rub the Pumice Stone across your calluses in all directions, taking off the top layer of your overgrown calluses. And last, rinse or bang out any caught pieces of dead callus that are in your pumice stone and go about doing whatever else it is you do in the shower.
3. Hands as Rx Cream. Apply a nickel-sized amount of hand cream to the inside of your palm and rub all over. Make sure to get in between fingers and on the back of your hand. If you feel satisfied with the amount of cream you've just absorbed, that's it! You're done. Just apply more cream until you are satisfied.
TIPS: Use this once a day before bedtime to allow your hands a full nights recovery. If you have dry skin, use this cream morning and night.