Pumice Stone for Calluses
w.o.d.welder Pumice Stone for Calluses
Sand down your calluses using our high-quality and bestselling w.o.d.welder Pumice Stone. Its amazing wild volcanic pumice stone is derived from the richest Volcanic Pumice Stone, keeps your calluses and the thick areas of your palms smooth and uniform.
- Hard and durable and can last for years.
- Derived from the richest of Volcanic Pumice Stone / Top Quality
- 100% Natural Materials
Ingredients/ Materials: wild volcanic pumice
Product Weight/Size: 2.0 oz
Country of origin: Made in USA
HOW TO USE
- Wet your hands or wherever you plan on using a pumice stone. (Works best on damp skin, we choose to pumice in the shower).
- Once your skin is damp and you can see the "opaque" area on top of your callus, it's time to scrub.
- Rub the Pumice Stone across your calluses in all directions, taking off the top layer of your overgrown calluses.
- You should be left with nice calluses that are the same height as the rest of your hand and not overgrown.
- Rinse or bang out any caught pieces of dead callus that are in your pumice stone and go about doing whatever else it is you do in the shower.
TIPS: Can be used on your feet or any rough area of skin.