Sprint rope essentials
- High strength PC-ABS poly blend construction.
- Patented dual axis rotation, allowing your handles to stay on the end of the rope while eliminating torque build up in the cable.
- Oil infused bushing anti-friction system for a smooth spin while maximizing power transfer from handle to cable, just like the other ropes in the RPM lineup.
- Built standard with our COATED CABLE (12ft length) and compatible with any color bare or coated cables! Fast and highly efficient (although not quite as fast and light as our bare cable) our coated cable is the most durable option, can handle a variety of jumping surfaces, and is great for beginners and rope pros alike. Click here for our cable comparison chart for a full breakdown!
- Thermoplastic rubber over-mold for improved grip.
- Comes with a microfiber bag for easy storage and transport.
- If you're a bare cable junkie 'cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you're a concrete / dirt / sand / lava / anything goes kinda jumper, just be sure you're packin' a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable last longer.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked for that matter.
- Don't use the cable as a weapon... no, but seriously.
CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH: If a user is in a split range, it is recommended to size up (longer) for beginner or intermediate users and size down (shorter) for more advanced users.